This program contains 3 formulas, INCLUDING SHAPEFAST ULTRA! This is BY FAR THE BEST VALUE and most well-rounded and aggressive weight management program.
Ideally, we would all counter fat with exercise... BUT, The 3 formulas in Tri-Lite include the following:
1. Shapefast ULTRA - Adds efficiency to regular exercise and moves us towards that balance point
2. The Catalyst Formula assists endurance through herbal and enzyme cofactor support and raises exercise tolerance levels. By feeling better, we are encouraged to persevere.
3. The MetaboLite Formula influences the thyroid gland and helps with blood sugar stability. Digestive function is improved, thus aiding assimilation and satisfaction.
Weight Management with a Kick
Shape-Fast Ultra features a powerful blend of ingredients, including a patented extraction of Coleus Forskohli, or ForsLean, a potent herb that helps promote thermogenesis and lean body mass.
• Promotes thermogenesis for effective weight management
• Provides appetite control
• Supports healthy energy levels
What makes this product unique?
• ForsLean is a proprietary ingredient that has been patented for its use in promoting lean body mass. It is made up of the active compound Forskolin, which helps stimulate healthy metabolic function and thermogenesis.
• Ginseng and chromium help balance glucose levels, which can help diminish food cravings and unhealthy eating.
• Guarana, ginseng, chromium, green tea, and cocoa almond extract are included in Shape-Fast Ultra to help support energy levels and healthy stamina.
Proprietary Blend (Transfer Factor E-XF [a patented concentrate of transfer factors and other natural components from cow colostrum and egg sources], Cocoa-Almond Extract, White Willow, Green Tea Extract, Potassium, Cayenne, Panex Ginseng, Ginkgo biloba), Niacin, Vitamin B, Vitamin B12, Selenium, Chromium, Guarana, ForsLean Coleus, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, and Alpha Lipoic Acid.
We have organized the supplemental facts for this product
to help you understand the products value to you.
More (English) . . .
Mas (Espanol) . . .